Auto Repair Technician Position
Well-established shop on the peninsula is looking for a technician to join our team. Please reply to this ad with your resume and we’ll call you for an interview. Please send resumes to email@example.com
About This Opportunity:
We are a family owned business established over 25 years ago. The owners and managers have created long term relationships with their customers, their suppliers and people in their industry and community. We offer advancement in the company if one desires and possess the skills to give outstanding customer service. We encourage the team to continuously attend training and achieve certifications to help them keep up with advancements in the industry, and support them by paying for the training. We strive to provide a long-term opportunity for our team members.
Compensation: depends on experience and certifications.
Benefits of working with us:
- Base pay with opportunity for bonuses
- Medical Insurance
- Simple IRA employer-matching retirement program (better than a 401K)
- Tool insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Company pays for training/classes/seminars
- Signing bonus for technicians who join our team
- Clean working environment with uniforms provided
- Certified Green & Diamond Certified
- Advanced knowledge of PC-based automotive computer equipment and software applications. Diagnostic skills.
- Effective organizational and analytical skills, along with effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments and effective interaction with others.
- Ability to adjust work schedule and priorities to meet business needs.
- Bilingual communication skills are a plus
- High school or equivalent required. Automotive college/trade school certification or equivalent preferred.
- ASE Certification preferred, but if not certified we will help you acquire these important career certificates
- Certified in Refrigerant Recovery preferred
- 3+ years of experience inspecting and repairing cars and light trucks.
- Experience on Asian vehicles (Honda, Toyota, Subaru, etc.) a plus
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
Characteristics of a GREAT team member:
- Professional / Team oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Pride in workmanship / quality focused
- Embraces continuous training
- Ability to report research results
- Self-motivated / results driven
- Decision-making / problem solving skills
- Good judgment / common sense
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Focused on safety management
- Ability to adhere to policies & procedures
- Ability to work clean and keep work area clean